Our courses are you for you, not someone like you!
The service is confidential, impartial and objective, and helps the learner make informed choices about appropriate learning opportunities, and the skills, knowledge and qualifications needed for employment or career progression in the learner’s chosen field, as well as options for funding and/or costs
Our Commitment to You:
We will endeavour to provide:
- A high quality detailed induction at the start of the programme with ongoing support to assist your learning and personal development plan
- Specialist services support and advice to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirements.
- A signposting and referral service to other agencies if Aim Skills Development are unable to provide the information or advice you require
- Information and advice on funding and payment options available to you.
What you can expect from us:
- A welcoming, individual and respectful service
- A flexible & accessible service that meets your needs
- A professional service provided by experienced and knowledgeable staff.
- A service that is open and accessible to all, regardless of gender, race, status, age, etc.
- All individuals are treated equally based on available opportunities
What we expect from you:
- To be honest and open with us at all times in matters relating to your time with us and the services you receive
- To provide us with all relevant information to help us help you
- To treat all our staff, colleagues and each other with respect
- To give us detailed feedback on the service you have received in order to help us make improvements
- To attend all appointments on time and inform us in advance if you are unable to do so
- To stick to your Learning Agreement with us
- Confidentiality of Your details
All the information you give us will be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Equality and Diversity
All our staff will ensure that everyone has equal opportunity to access our services and training programmes, in line with its Equality and Diversity Policy and will comply with all relevant equality legislation. Diversity will be promoted and celebrated.
Aim Skills Development will ensure that all staff adhere strictly to our safeguarding policy and relevant legislation in respect of the welfare and safety of our clients, and of the confidential and sensitive information disclosed by young people or vulnerable adults.
How you can help us improve
We always welcome feedback including compliments and comments. This can be done by talking to your Trainer/Assessor, Advisor, IQA or the Company Director.
Feedback may also be given face to face with any member of staff, by telephone or email using the contact details below:
Phone: 02085525684 or 07943848962