This short course is specifically designed for beauty therapists. This course will help beauticians further their career for specialising in reducing hair growth and photo rejuvenation of the skin.
You will produce a portfolio of evidence, consisting of observations, discussions, questioning, witness statements, reflective learning journals and others.
Learners must complete a minimum of 31 credits which will be through 4 mandatory units. Topics include:.
- Client care & communication in beauty-related industries
- Laser & light treatments for hair removal
- Laser & light treatments for skin rejuvenation
- Management of health, safety and security in the salon
- Work-based assessment throughout the course.
- Tutorial support is available to you at all times.
How long will it take?
Depending on the ability of the individual, the NVQ will take between 3 and 6 months.