If you are aged 24 or above, you can now apply for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan. The loan will help you pay for Level 3 and Level 4 ‘Certificate’ and ‘Diploma’ courses.
The first loan repayment will begin in April 2016. However, you will not have to repay the loan until you are earning above £21,000 per year.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 24 or over at the start of the course (no upper age limit)
- Resident of the UK in the first day of the course (and lived in the UK for at least 3 years)
- Studying with a provider approved for public funding
- Enrolling on an eligible course at Level 3 or Level 4
- Not previously had a loan to do the same qualification and level
Additional loans will be available for different qualifications and levels. You can take out a maximum of four loans.
For a list of our courses please click here [courses] (insert link to courses). Loans available for level 3 and 4 Certificate or Diploma courses.
For course fees please enquire using this link (insert link to Imran’s enquiry e-mail).
For additional information, including details of repayments, please use the following link: