About Hair & Beauty apprenticeships in London: :
Apprenticeships are an excellent way to find your way into the thriving Hair & Beauty sector. There are a range of apprenticeships available near you in London, for example:
• Hair Professional Apprenticeship
• Beauty Therapist Apprenticeship
• Nail Services Technician Apprenticeship
You will work alongside experienced staff and gain job-specific qualifications. You will be employed and will earn while you learn, so you can gain an industry-specific qualification without needing a student loan. You are employed full time (usually between 30-40 hours per week), including the time you spent on your studies.
You can progress to higher-level apprenticeship or degree level apprenticeship
Whether you take the apprenticeship route to get a degree or go to university, your qualification will have the same value.
Further information on apprenticeships and higher and degree apprenticeships can be found at Gov.uk
Eligibility criteria – We can help you to find a hair & beauty apprenticeship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are aged between 16-24
- You are living in London (within M25)
- Must be unemployed
- You do not have more than one level 3 or higher qualifications or more than two A levels
- Willing to take 2-3 months pre-apprenticeship (Traineeship) training
- You are a British citizen and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years