About Health & Social Care apprenticeships in London:
Apprenticeships are an excellent way to find your way into a Health & Social Care career. There are a range of apprenticeships available across London, for example:
• Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Level 2
• Health & Social Care Apprenticeship Level 3
Throughout your Health and Social Apprenticeship you will work alongside experienced staff and gain job-specific qualifications. You will be employed and will earn while you learn, so you can gain an industry-specific qualification without needing a student loan. You are employed full time (usually between 30-40 hours per week), including the time you spend on your studies.
You can progress to higher-level apprenticeship or degree level apprenticeship
Whether you take the apprenticeship route to get a degree or go to university, your qualification will have the same value.
Further information on apprenticeships and higher and degree apprenticeships can be found at Gov.uk
Eligibility criteria -We can help you to find a health & social care apprenticeship in London if you meet the following criteria:
- You are aged between 16-24
- You are living in London (within M25)
- Must be unemployed
- You do not have more than one level 3 or higher qualifications or more than two A levels
- Willing to take 2-3 months pre-apprenticeship (Traineeship) training
- You are a British citizen and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years