The content on this page may be out of date.
Digital Marketing & Social Media for Businesses
Use government funding to increase your turnover – for free!
An offer you can’t refuse – with the Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, you will improve your business with better trained staff for FREE
Is my business suitable for this?
Yes. Any Limited Company that has eligible staff who want to increase their knowledge of Digital Marketing.
From restaurateurs and cafe proprietors, retailers and furniture store owners to florists, plumbers or accountants…
…whatever your business, you can find customers using social media and also learn how to stay ahead of your competitors!
How does it work?
The course is delivered by our Digital Marketing Professionals who teach the skills to understand the impact and power of social media, and the use of digital marketing as a competitive business tool. Learners will become specialists in all electronic marketing techniques, as well as helping to develop communication and research skills. They will produce a portfolio of evidence over the duration of the 12 – 18 month course.
Units include the use of digital media to attract customers, on line advertising and email marketing.
Some facts and figures about Digital Marketing
- 50% of companies are using digital marketing, but they don’t have a plan!
(Source: Smart Insights and TFM&A)
We show you how not to be one of them
- Only 24% of companies are happy with their level of integration of digital marketing and traditional communications.
(Source: Smart Insights)
We will show how best to utilise existing marketing efforts
- The more technical digital activities remain the most outsourced: paid search (23%) display advertising (21%) and SEO (20%)
(Source: Smart Insights)
Your staff will be proficient in these activities – no need to outsource
- On average, 60% of a marketers’ time is devoted to digital marketing activities, fuelling demand for digital marketing skills
(Source: Smart Insights and Ecommerce Expo)
We make sure your business is taking advantage fully from Digital Marketing
What are the benefits to my business?
- On-the-job learning for your staff from our industry experienced trainers
- The course is tailored to your business needs
- Your business will be using the latest marketing techniques
- Increase your company’s online presence on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Save thousands on training fees and potential marketing agency fees skilled workforce ready for the latest marketing techniques.
How is it delivered?
- Work-based assessment throughout the course.
- Online workshops and seminars.
Is it really free?
Yes, it is free to your business subject to learner eligibility.
Do not miss out on saving over £9,000 per learner
Normally the Apprenticeship costs over £9,000 to deliver – but we have funding available so that it does not cost a penny to your business.
This is a time-limited offer, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Oops! We could not locate your form.