The aim of this course is to help the learner to develop knowledge on supporting healthy brain development, as they form secure attachments and provide stimulating environments. It will include:
- Early year practitioner’s role in babies’ brain development
- The importance of attachment
- Recognizing the characteristics of effective learning
- Creating an enabling environment indoors and outdoors
- Communication and Language with babies
How long will it take?
This course will take place 10am-4pm, it can take place either at a workplace or the training centre.