The content on this page may be out of date.
The aim of this course is to help the learner to develop knowledge on supporting healthy brain development, as they form secure attachments and provide stimulating environments. It will include:
- Early year practitioner’s role in babies’ brain development
- The importance of attachment
- Recognizing the characteristics of effective learning
- Creating an enabling environment indoors and outdoors
- Communication and Language with babies
How long will it take?
This course will take place 10am-4pm, it can take place either at a workplace or the training centre.[insert_php]include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/fundinginfo.php’);[/insert_php]