The aim of this course is to provide practitioners with knowledge and skills to use strategies to promote positive behaviour. It will include:
- Legal requirements regarding positive behaviour
- Developing positive environment and how the role of the adult is important
- How to understand different stages of children’s behaviour and what could trigger it.
- Use activities and resources that can support children’s personal, social, emotional development and encourage positive behaviour
- Promote awareness of conflict resolution and how to use this approach effectively.
How long will it take?
This course will take place 10am-4pm, it can take place either at a workplace or the training centre.