The content on this page may be out of date.
The aim of this course is to provide practitioners with knowledge and skills to use strategies to promote positive behaviour. It will include:
- Legal requirements regarding positive behaviour
- Developing positive environment and how the role of the adult is important
- How to understand different stages of children’s behaviour and what could trigger it.
- Use activities and resources that can support children’s personal, social, emotional development and encourage positive behaviour
- Promote awareness of conflict resolution and how to use this approach effectively.
How long will it take?
This course will take place 10am-4pm, it can take place either at a workplace or the training centre.[insert_php]include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/fundinginfo.php’);[/insert_php]