The content on this page may be out of date.
This course is aimed at all people who are working or wish to gain more knowledge in how to provide quality end of life care to others. It will help the learner to look at the holistic requirements of care management. During the course you will learn about:
- The life-death cycle
- Management of pain
- Skin and mouth care
- Common symptoms
- Psychological aspects of care
- Spiritual aspects of care
- Holistic support
- The last hours of life
- Family support during patient illness and in bereavement
- What to do if a client passes
- Dealing with own feelings
How long will it take?
This course will take place 10am-4pm, it can take place either at a workplace or the training centre.[insert_php]include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/fundinginfo.php’);[/insert_php]