The content on this page may be out of date.
The Level 2 in Health and Social Care has been designed to give you the opportunity to develop a range of skills and techniques required to develop the personal skills and attributes essential for success in the care sector. Enrolling on the Level 2 in Health and Social Care provides the opportunity to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 vocationally specific qualification. A portfolio of evidence will be required to achieve the NVQ, this will include work based evidence and written/ verbal statements relating to the qualification criteria.
- Level 2 QCF Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) for England
- Functional Skills in Maths and English
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- One monthly work-based assessment for each unit
- Workshops to facilitate learning
- Tutorial support is available to you at all times
- 24 hour online support for Maths and English
How long will it take?
Depending on the ability of the individual, the NVQ will take between 9 and 12 months.[insert_php]include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/fundinginfo.php’);[/insert_php]