Who Course is Suitable for
This course is suitable for anyone who works regularly with customers and who will be delivering and managing services such as a sales team supervisors, customer service team leaders, senior sales assistants, department managers, buyer/merchandisers, managers (restaurant, bar, retail, office, warehouse). Candidates will be working without direct supervision, such as in a commercial customer service environment.
The course covers the skills and knowledge requirements to perform effectively in this role. Units include:
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
- Promote additional services
- Process information about customers
- Go the extra mile
- Deliver seamless customer service
- Handle referred customer complaints
- Customer service improvements
- Developing Personal Performance
Course Duration and QCF Credit Value
9 months. A minimum of 42 credits
Assessments will be carried out with you throughout the course. These may consist of observations, discussions, questioning, witness statements, reflective learning journals and others. All assessments are planned with you beforehand. At level 3, the learner would be expected to take at least some autonomy for deciding an assessment strategy and coming up with suitable evidence. We are able to make adjustments to assessments to take account of the needs of individual learners, for instance dyslexia or a physical disability. Please ask your assessor about this.
Funding Available under Apprenticeships and 24+ Learner loans. Please enquire below.