The content on this page may be out of date.
This course is suitable for senior care assistants, support workers, key workers in residential, community and primary care environments, domiciliary services, day services and other similar roles. Learners must accrue at least 58 Credits to complete this course, of which you will undertake 9 mandatory units. It enables participants to develop and maintain skills needed to be successful in their professional life. Completion of this qualification can lead to undertaking a Level 5 qualification in Health and Social Care Management.
- Level 3 QCF Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) for England
- Functional Skills in Maths and English.
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- A portfolio of evidence to achieve the NVQ, this will consist of observations, discussions, questioning, witness statements, reflective learning journals and others.
- Work-based assessment throughout the course.
- Workshops to facilitate learning, which is adjustable based on the needs of individual learners, for instance dyslexia or a physical disability.
- Tutorial support is available to you at all times.
How long will it take?
Depending on the ability of the individual, the NVQ will take between 12 and 18 months.[insert_php]include(TEMPLATEPATH . ‘/fundinginfoL3healthsocial.php’);[/insert_php]