To get your green CSCS card, you’ll need to complete the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course in addition to the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test.
Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
09:00 am to 5:00 pm
The course is assessed by (1) multiple-choice exam. You need to score 36/45 to pass.
Successful candidates will receive a QNUK Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF)
You must bring an acceptable form of I.D.
The list below outlines acceptable forms of identification for candidates undertaking a regulated qualification with Qualifications Network.
Ideally, candidates should provide at least 1 form of photo I.D. If photo I.D is not available, two forms of non-photographic I.D can be produced.
Acceptable forms of photographic I.D (1 required) are:
- Signed UK Photocard driving licence
- Signed passport (any nationality)
- Valid EU Photo identity card
- SIA security licence (with photo)
- Current and valid warrant card issued by HM forces or Police
- Current and valid Prison service card (with photo)
- Proof of age card
- Employee photo identification card
- Student photo identification card for a recognised educational establishment
- Firearms license (with photo)
Resources to prepare for the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF)
- A candidate’s guide to the QNUK Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF)
- Cast Study
- Course Slides
If you are 16-23, we offer a free CSCS Card and provide all the training free of cost. To register your interest, please click here.